Tuesday, April 1, 2014

It's always a tug-of-war...


 It's always a tug-of-war...

I'm about two-thirds of the way finished with my latest Inspirational Romantic Suspense that I've tentatively entitled, Wounded Warrior.

It's about a former CIA agent who discovers someone from his past is trying to kill him. The story involves the widow of my hero's fallen colleague. She comes to him for help when she realizes her husband wasn't killed in the line of duty like the government wants her to believe. As they unravel encrypted messages left on a laptop by a dead man, soon they both discover the enemy might just be one of their own. 

Now, I know exactly how I want the story to end. The tricky part is getting my characters to agree with me.




 
I can't wait to see who wins this tug-of-war.
 
 
All the best...
 
Mary Alford
Forgotten Past - Coming June 2014 to Love Inspired Suspense.

 
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment